At Lisburn Road Dental and Implant Clinic we offer a full range of routine dental treatment.
All of our children are treated under the NHS scheme free of charge up to the age of eighteen.
White fillings on back teeth can be paid for privately if preferred, price available on request.
- Ozone treatment to treat early enamel lesions and help prevent cavities.
- Endodontic treatment carried out to a high standard using the latest equipment.
- All aspects of surgical dentistry including wisdom tooth extractions.
- Sedation for routine dentistry available. We offer intravenous sedation or relative analgesia (nitrous oxide/oxygen).
- Our staff regularly attend postgraduate courses to keep up to date with all aspects of dentistry.
Appointments are available all day Thursday to see our hygienist
Dental hygiene includes professional cleaning of the teeth and the gums, removing calculus, stains and plaque for the patient. However the most important role is showing the patient how to keep the teeth free of plaque. Our hygeinist will be able to advise you on correct cleaning techniques and will recommend the correct products to aid corrective cleaning, to keep your teeth and gums healthy.